Sunday, January 1, 2012

Customers' Testimonial

Greatly appreciated for the testimonial from dearest customers :)



♥Zyra Sulaiman
I have received the parcel.thank you :) nice

♥Shangieta Nadarajan
babe,
forgot to reply u that i got the tights...love it :)
 
♥Evin Leong
hi..i got my pacel...its very nice blouse..thks
Hope to c yr new updates soon.
 
♥Emily
Hi,I have received the dress together with the change already.
Thanks.:)
 
♥Nor Ayuni
Thanks, ladies, for the fast service!
Hi,
I have received the parcel yesterday! Thank you so much!
 
♥Mrs Harie Fariq
oh ya..luv the legging very much..will order later very soon..thanks ya
 
♥Pei Wei
Hi Angel,
I've received the clincher. LOVE IT!! thx ya!
today i'm wearing a white shirt and black pants...i've put on the clincher...hehehe...today black and white teamed with the clincher..so nice leh!

0 comments:

KINDLY CLICK "OLDER POSTS" FOR MORE

ORDER FORM

☑By submitting this order form, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to Angel Collection's Terms and Conditions of Use
♥Name:
♥Email:
♥Contact Number:
♥Address:
♥Postage Method: Pos Laju
Registered Post
♥Item(s) Name, Color, Size:

This contact form was created by Freedback.

Followers

::Pls Advertise Here Thx Ya::

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP